- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"This was the second time staying here, we stayed one night while we had a two day pass for altontowers lovely location and the staff are so..."
"This place was like a hidden gem~! I went for it because it was the cheapest and closest I could get to Alton Towers on such short notice bu..."
"Fantastic atmospheric Victorian Gothic Hall set in spectacular grounds. A must visit for travelers seeking something a little different at a..."
"We were surprised on arrival the house is beautiful and the ground were amazing, We were made very welcome and given any information we nee..."
"Friendly staff, beautiful grounds and wonderful accommodation. Stayed at Ilam Hall for our recent trip to Alton Towers Spook Fest at Hallowe..."
About the hotel
If it's an unforgettable family holiday that you're looking for, this National Trust property is the one for you. Stay in this huge Victorian Gothic manor house, sitting in 84 acres of country parkland on the River Manifold, and enjoy a jam-packed activity holiday or relax and unwind, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. YHA Ilam Hall at a glance: • Peak District accommodation • Magnificent National Trust building • Wedding and conference venue • Up to date and luxurious decor in lounge areas • Licensed bar and restaurant YHA Ilam Hall offers a wide range of activities, making it ideal for cheap family breaks, activity breaks or school trips.
Popular with everyone, it’s a great base for walking holidays, exploring the stepping stones at Dovedale or cycling along the Tissington, Manifold or High Peak trails. This magnificent accommodation is also near the world famous theme park, Alton Towers, perfect for a family day out and countless thrills and spills. There's a licensed bar and restaurant which serve delicious meals and refreshing drinks for you to enjoy after your day out exploring. Hand soap is provided next to all sinks. Towels are not supplied as standard but can be rented or purchased from reception. Bedding is supplied in all rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in social spaces. ***Please note, we do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking. *** ***IMPORTANT - All bookings made via Laterooms for more than 16 people will be cancelled. Bookings can be made for up to 14 nights only. Any booking made for over 14 nights will be cancelled. *** All guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Driver’s licence, passport, student ID or similarly recognised national identity cards are accepted.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Laundry/Valet Service , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/06/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: The last check-in time is 9.30pm. LateRooms bookings of more than 16 people and/or for more than 14 nights cannot be accepted and will be cancelled. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for your money
This was the second time staying here, we stayed one night while we had a two day pass for altontowers lovely location and the staff are so helpful.
I think this is our yearly stay from now on 😊
This place was like a hidden gem~.
I went for it because it was the cheapest and closest I could get to Alton Towers on such short notice but I'm so glad I did~ will definitely be staying again in any future trips up north. The staff were all friendly, the building and surrounding areas are gorgeous, after we arrived the first thing me and my partner did was walking around for about an hour and a half before it got dark. The only downer was how thin the walls are, we could hear a child screaming in the room near us as we were trying to sleep but she was soon settled. But breakfast was great and check out was easy