- Very Good
- 204 guest reviews
"Room was of a good standard and a fair price...."
"First time using a J D Wetherspoon Hotel and must admit I was pleasantly surprised...."
"Its very good service...."
"Our overnight stay was all very good...."
"Nice big, clean room, 3rd floor was well sound proofed from the bar (couldn't hear anything) and price was incredibly good. Would definitely..."
About the hotel
FREE WI-FI The Unicorn is one of Ripons oldest and most historic inns. The hotel reopened in April 2011, following a £2. 1million refurbishment and is part of the JD Wetherspoon hotel group.
It is the largest building on the market place and has featured in the many aspects of Ripon's history since the 17th century. The inn retains much of its historic splendor, while providing modern-day comfort. All of the hotels 32 bedrooms are en-suite and include complimentary bottled water, tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and TV. We have 13 twin rooms, 16 double rooms and 3 Family rooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and the bar area. The hotel is a stones throw away from the local attractions and is ideally situated around the corner from the Cathedral. Breakfast 7am-12 Noon daily and the full food menu is served until 11pm. Room service. We do offer a limited room service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Room was of a good standard and a fair price.
Comfort and Value
First time using a J D Wetherspoon Hotel and must admit I was pleasantly surprised.