- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The Saints Bay Hotel is in a secluded spot...about 2 minutes walk from the stunning views at Icart Point. The coastal walks are superb. The..."
About the hotel
Set in the midst of Guernsey’s magnificent cliff scenery, Saints Bay Hotel is a secluded, peaceful hotel offering a relaxing holiday. Cliff walks surround the hotel to various beaches and Saints Bay harbour. A bus service connects with the main town of St.
Peter Port and other parts of the island. Conservatory restaurant, offering an interesting variety of cuisine. Great pride is taken in the food with Traditional breakfast, Table d’Hote (4 course evening menu) and an extensive Bar Menu and Specials Board, all being prepared by our Award Winning Chef. Comfortable lounge bar. Sun trapped patio, Outdoor heated swimming pool. Car parking. 33 ensuite rooms with heating, hairdryer, TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. Superior and deluxe rooms also offer a mini fridge, iron, dressing gowns and trouser press.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Saints Bay Guernsey
The Saints Bay Hotel is in a secluded spot...about 2 minutes walk from the stunning views at Icart Point.
The coastal walks are superb. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were more than adequate. Breakfasts and evening meals were very good. The lunchtime menu appears to be a full meal rather than sandwiches or rolls.