- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel is ideally situated in a very quiet area with excellent cliff paths and regular refreshment stops. The staff were very friendly an..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful to us. We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel and the food was very good quality. There was a goo..."
About the hotel
Set in the midst of Guernsey’s magnificent cliff scenery, Saints Bay Hotel is a secluded, peaceful hotel offering a relaxing holiday. Cliff walks surround the hotel to various beaches and Saints Bay harbour. A bus service connects with the main town of St.
Peter Port and other parts of the island. Conservatory restaurant, offering an interesting variety of cuisine. Great pride is taken in the food with Traditional breakfast, Table d’Hote (4 course evening menu) and an extensive Bar Menu and Specials Board, all being prepared by our Award Winning Chef. Comfortable lounge bar. Sun trapped patio, Outdoor heated swimming pool. Car parking. 33 ensuite rooms with heating, hairdryer, TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities. Superior and deluxe rooms also offer a mini fridge, iron, dressing gowns and trouser press.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good weekend break
The hotel is ideally situated in a very quiet area with excellent cliff paths and regular refreshment stops.
The staff were very friendly and attentive. Quality food.
Great service & food
The staff were very friendly and helpful to us.
We ate breakfast and dinner at the hotel and the food was very good quality. There was a good choice for vegetarians on the dinner menu too and the food tasted home coooked. The room they gave us was actually a family room even though we were only a couple. This gave us a lot of extra space which was nice. The bed was very comfortable and there was a TV in the room and a kettle with biscuits and a decent sized wardrobe and a sofa. There is a car park which we were always able to park in without a problem. The surrounding area is very quiet and a good location for coastal/cliff walks. There is a bus stop within a few minutes walk. The swimming pool is heated so you can still use it when the weather isn't great. The wifi in the rooms worked very well and was free.