This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ranked among the most beautiful houses in the world, Dar Sabra is a unique hotel located in the heart of Marrakesh palm grove. In a more than 2 hectares park surrounded by centenary olive trees. Dar Sabra thrill you into a world combining charm, modernity, culture and art thanks to its Mexican-inspired architecture and all its art pieces nestled everywhere in the hotel.
Dar Sabra breaks with the traditional landscape of Marrakesh hotels as it favors spacious areas over all. You will feel right at home thanks to the small number of rooms and suites certainly preserving privacy, quiet and comfort. Different types of accommodation will be offered: The standard rooms. The themed suites combining atmosphere and decoration of various world cultures. The contemporary suites, luxury design and spacious with private patio adorned with plantations and a ceramic of the painter Erro. The villa with two bedrooms and private gardens and swimming pool. Lie down one of our five sw . . .
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Dar Sabra in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet