- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Second time here and I will be back...."
"This does what it says on the tin - it's a place to stay which is clean and functional, not romantic or homely, but ideal if you just want a..."
"Although my room was above the pub, it was quiet. The pub has a gastro pub menu and would be fine to dine alone in as it had a friendly atmo..."
"First impressions great, signed in at the olive bar but was told computers were down, had to wait 5 mins but no problem, manager was nice en..."
"I rarely, if ever, give a perfect mark for any review I make. The Lodge at Barnby Dun is an exception. The room was tastefully done, comfort..."
About the hotel
The Lodge at Barnby Dun, Doncaster, is the accommodation arm of the Olive Bar and Grill pub / restaurant which is the home of the Black Rock dining experience. The eight rooms for which we have a recognition 4 star award from Visit England are very tastefully decorated and furnished, and of which five of the rooms are on first floor level with the remaining three at second floor level having stunning views over the surrounding countryside. Wheel chair access to the first floor rooms is by means of a slight ramp.
All rooms are en-suite and have Tea / Coffee making facilites.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay.....food great
Second time here and I will be back.
Clean and functional
This does what it says on the tin - it's a place to stay which is clean and functional, not romantic or homely, but ideal if you just want a bed for the night to break a journey.
We didn't try the food because we arrived late, but the place was packed and the food smelt lovely. The accommodation is mostly separate from the bar/grill.