- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Lovely nice little hotel just right for what we needed, would stay there again...."
"We were very impressed with the rooms which were clean, comfortable and quiet. The food and service were perfect. Could not have asked for m..."
"Very warm cosy room, everything you need for an overnight stay, fantastic, friendly helpful staff apart from Sunday morning breakfast chief...."
"All OK as far as the room, bathroom, parking and location were concerned but the cooked breakfast was a let down..."
"This hotel clearly has some problems having lost 2 managers in the past month. The heating in the rooms above the pub wasn't working (appare..."
About the hotel
The Lodge at Barnby Dun, Doncaster, is the accommodation arm of the Olive Bar and Grill pub / restaurant which is the home of the Black Rock dining experience. The eight rooms for which we have a recognition 4 star award from Visit England are very tastefully decorated and furnished, and of which five of the rooms are on first floor level with the remaining three at second floor level having stunning views over the surrounding countryside. Wheel chair access to the first floor rooms is by means of a slight ramp.
All rooms are en-suite and have Tea / Coffee making facilites.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely nice little hotel just right for what we needed, would stay there again.
We were very impressed with the rooms which were clean, comfortable and quiet.
The food and service were perfect. Could not have asked for more.