This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The St. Peter villa is situated inside the historic centre of Trogir, the city rich in cultural heritage. Protected by UNESCO since 1997 the villa is situated next to the church of St.
Peter, in the street which owes its name to one of the most famous sculptures from Renaissance times, i. e. Ivan Duknovich. The interior redesign follows systematically its antique look by using the traditional materials which, being combined with the modern technology, are ideal for a perfect holiday of a modern man. All rooms are furnished in the combination of stone walls, mahogany floor, oak tree beds, hand made wardrobes, details of wrought iron, paintings of eminent painters, and the latest technology (LCD TV, SAT, air conditioning) in each room. For your ideal holiday in the summer time there is also an international competition of young tenors which takes place in the St. Peter church, whereas in the winter time due to very mild climate one can enjoy in going for walks in the city centre as well as in nearby tourist destinations such as Split, Solin, Sibenik, and the National park of the river Krka.
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet