- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Your hotel Bellboy actually stop me getting my phyotograph with Floyd Mayweather. My hero!!..."
"We stayed here for Valentines weekend and found that this hotel certainly lives up to its highly commendable reviews. The staff were very we..."
"The Okura is a wonderful hotel in a good location for de Pijp, museums and a more local view of amsterdam. The service was impeccable and th..."
"Couldn't really have been much better. A truly 5 star experience. From the interior furnishing to the customer service to the food, all were..."
"We had a lovely few days at the Okura Amsterdam the hotel was lovely right by the canal, the room was lovely, clean and bright and the staff..."
About the hotel
Hotel Okura Amsterdam is unlike any hotel you have ever visited. Attention has been paid to every single detail to ensure the warmest possible welcome. Sensational decor, plush fabrics, luxurious furnishings and vibrant colours gracefully mingle to make you feel completely at home.
When it comes to relaxation, nothing can beat the Okura Amsterdam. Guest Rooms at Hotel Okura Amsterdam feature marble bathrooms and flat-screen TVs, and are decorated with warm colours and boast large windows. Complimentary WiFi internet is available. The hotel has a state-of-the-art health club with saunas, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, a fully equipped fitness centre and an 18-metre indoor swimming pool. This hotel offers ample variety in restaurants and bars. Discover culinary delights from around the world at the four fabulous restaurants or enjoy a drink at one of the two charming bars. The hotel has a total of 4 Michelin-stars and one Bib Gourmand under one roof, which is a unique feat in the world. Not far from Hotel Okura Amsterdam are the Albert Cuyp Market, RAI Convention Centre, Museum Quarter and the Heineken Experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 19/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - When taking advantage of the Advance Purchase rate, we kindly ask you to bring your creditcard with you to the hotel. A scan of the card will be made and an authorisation will be taken. City tax 5,5%! The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Okura Amsterdam in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Your hotel Bellboy actually stop me getting my phyotograph with Floyd Mayweather.
We stayed here for Valentines weekend and found that this hotel certainly lives up to its highly commendable reviews.
The staff were very welcoming and very friendly, our room was on the 16th floor so we had fantastic views of Amsterdam. It was very clean and spacious. We ordered room service and although a little pricey, it was very tasty and of a great standard. The lobby area is beautiful and a nice place to have a drink before heading off into the old town where there are plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from. Would definitely stay at this hotel again!