- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"If you're looking for good value for money, I highly recommend Berkeley House Hotel. Food was great, nice landlady and great position for th..."
"Cindy made us feel very welcome, the lounge on the first floor was a bonus in the evenings. Although the room was basic (as advertised) it w..."
"You cannot ask for any better value for money with your stay at this Hotel. Bang centre in the middle of town seconds from the town centre...."
"Guest House was fine, right on sea front, shops directly behind. Thought it value for money, will certainly book here again on my next visit..."
About the hotel
A small, friendly, traditional BUDGET Guest House on the sea front in the centre of Douglas, opposite the sunken gardens and within walking distance to/from the ferry terminal and most places of interest e. g. Tourist information Centre, Manx Museum, Villa Marina and Gaiety theatre, shops, pubs, restaurants, business and/ finance centre.
Breakfast is in the bright, friendly dining room and all diets are catered for. The lounge on the first floor overlooks Douglas Bay, where guests may relax and watch the world go by, or use the free WIFI. Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend in this no frills, but lots of fuss Guest house.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 04/02/2011 to 29/02/2020 - PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALTHOUGH YOUR CREDIT CARD/ DEBIT CARD DETAILS ARE TAKEN TO SECURE YOUR BOOKING - WE DO NOT ACCEPT CARD PAYMENTS. No Bicycle storage facilities The LateRooms.com rates for Berkeley House in Douglas are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money and good location
If you're looking for good value for money, I highly recommend Berkeley House Hotel.
Food was great, nice landlady and great position for the Promenade and Douglas town centre. Rooms are basic and functional but for the money there's no comparison.
Had a fantastic stay
Cindy made us feel very welcome, the lounge on the first floor was a bonus in the evenings.
Although the room was basic (as advertised) it was clean and functional and ideally located for all that Douglas has to offer. We plan to return in the future and will certainly stay at this hotel again and have no hesitation in recommending it to other travellers.