This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Quiet and cozy Bed and Breakfast, located in the historic center of Naples. A few steps away from S. Gregorio Armeno, the Pio Monte della Misericordia (housing, as well as numerous paintings of major importance, the "Sette opere della Misericordia" by Caravaggio) from 'entrance to the Napoli sotterranea and the Duomo of Naples.
. . from the "Cinquecento" can start a journey through history and in the heart of old Naples. Immerse yourself in the typical areas of Naples and at the same time you are in a strategic position to visit the many beautiful Neapolitan: The Castel dell 'Ovo, Maschio Angioino, Palazzo Reale, Piazza del Plebiscito, the quaint and picturesque "Antico Borgo Marinari". Will be equally easy to reach Capri, Ischia, Procida, Sorrento, Amalfi and the Sorrento peninsula, given the proximity of our B & B from the port of Naples and the Circumvesuviana station that will take you to the wonderful Pompeii and Herculaneum. The B & B is equipped with double rooms and a spacious family room Quadruple room with TV, air conditioning and private bathroom. CHECK IN & CHECK-OUT: Time to be trying to arrange to meet your needs. TIME OF RETURN: FREE without any limitations at night. A request for our customers, routes to follow to introduce visitors to the city! See Naples and then. . . come back!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Doctor on call
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Il Cinquecento in Napoli is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet