- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"Please the stay. Good Breakfast. Cheap and chearful. Not much more to add...."
"Basic but very clean and friendly staff..."
"I was very impressed with euro hostel. It looks great when you enter, rooms are clean, staff are friendly. Price is so great I would retur..."
"Euro hostel provides value for money accommodation that is hard to match.As long as you just want a B&B with no frills.It is clean.warm and..."
"I was very happy with everything during this stay. 100% recommend this and will definitely be back...."
About the hotel
Now you can "budget stay - your way" at Euro Hostel Newcastle! With our ideal City Centre location and brilliant design Euro Hostel Newcastle has everything you need to stay and enjoy our fabulous city in a style to suit your accommodation budget. . .
no matter what that is. With a massive range of room types and rates to suit everyone, Euro Hostel is 100% confident that you will not only find what you're looking for, but you'll agree that we're the best value in Newcastle. Located in the heart of the City Centre we're not only close to the motorway and all major transport links including the Metro but we're a short walk from the shopping centre, Newcastle and Northumbria Universities, music and sports venues including St James' Park, art galleries, museums and theatres (we're a 2 minute walk from the Theatre Royal on the world famous Grey Street), the Quayside and Central Station (ideal for those visiting Hadrian's Wall). We're also within a short walk of any of the city's famous nightlife destinations. Breakfast is available from £4. 00 if you pre-book or £5. 00 on the day. You'll get speedy, FREE WiFi access throughout the hostel (including our bedrooms), a guest kitchen area, free guest laundry facilities, Internet terminals, secure luggage storage, a meeting room with phone and internet access and a 'chill-out' room with an Xbox for little kids and big kids alike. We also offer secure motorbike or bicycle storage free of charge. It's perfect for everyone from solo travellers and couples to business travellers, families and large groups. Our fantastic bar, The Ware Rooms, has established itself as the prime spot to enjoy drinks with friends, a night out with great tunes and cocktail specials as well as offering special offers and meal deals. We also show live sport on our big screen.
Showing Tuesday 24 November 2015 to Wednesday 25 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/02/2011 to 29/02/2020 - Groups of 6+ must call in advance as Terms & Conditions differ. Please be aware that we charge a 12% non-refundable deposit upon booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic Budget accomodation
Please the stay.
Good Breakfast. Cheap and chearful. Not much more to add.
Basic but very clean and friendly staff