- 1 guest reviews
"10 out of 10 for the staff and hotel, the staff could not have been more welcoming to me and my wife. The room was fantastic for the price a..."
About the hotel
Ideally located in the heart of Paris in a quiet street, near the Marais, the historic district and one of the most dynamic of the capital, Hotel Bastille de Launay offers serenity in the city center and the opportunity to become Parisian time to stay. From the Place des Vosges to the Luxembourg Garden, you are but a few steps from the most famous monuments of the capital, such as Notre-Dame Cathedral on Ile de la Cité, Picasso museum, the Louvre and Orsay and as the Opera Bastille and the Opera Garnier. The remarkable quality of a warm welcome combined with our 36 calm and refreshing rooms will give you an authentic taste of the real Parisian lifestyle.
All of our 36 rooms are carefully fitted out and decorated with refined attention, creating a very relaxing space.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Bastille De Launay in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
10 out of 10 for the staff and hotel, the staff could not have been more welcoming to me and my wife.
The room was fantastic for the price and it was very very clean and always warm. The bed was also fit for a king. I would use the hotel again if ever I went back to Paris, a great location also for the bus and underground. All in all a top place to stay in Paris