- 2 guest reviews
"Great Central location close to all the things we wanted to do, walking distance to arc de triumph, tour d'eiffel, louvre, notre Dame. Reall..."
"Lovely hotel - very ornate decor in the lounge / bar and rooms - very comfortable room - and bathroom all worked well - warm, cosy and well..."
About the hotel
Hosted by a 19th century building, Belmont hotel has 79 modern and air-conditioned rooms with light Oakwood furniture and pastel walls and carpets. It’s private bar le Lagon Bleu is at your disposition to have a drink or watching sport on wild screen television. Located in a quiet street at 100 m.
from Champs-Elysees avenue, close to the most scrumptious monuments (Arc of the Triomphe, Eiffel tour, Trocadéro, Louvre museum …) His bar le Lagon Bleu, the winter garden and a Multilanguage crew has the pleasure to welcome the guests in a sumptuous cadre.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful few days at the Belmont
Great Central location close to all the things we wanted to do, walking distance to arc de triumph, tour d'eiffel, louvre, notre Dame.
Really sweet staff always happy to help and available 24/7, extra thanks for the last minute taxi.
We didn't breakfast here, as we were always eating out, so many amazing restaurants and cafes to choose from. Loved Paris, and the Belmont made it special, we shall be coming back!
Great hotel and location
Lovely hotel - very ornate decor in the lounge / bar and rooms - very comfortable room - and bathroom all worked well - warm, cosy and well equiped Bar was very nice to sit and have a cocktail, and 5 mins from the George V Hotel and Metro which worked well for me.
The staff were great - very helpful, smiling and helped wth taxi's and luggage.