- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Surpassed our expectations. Huge bedroom, absolutely spotless and a fantastic breakfast!..."
"The shower was broken but enjoyed everything else..."
"This is my fourth time staying here and I have booked again for May. The rooms are immaculate and have everything you need. Breakfast is ple..."
"The accomodation was comfortable, a clean room with all that was needed, I would say the distance to Bristol centre was a bit ambitious, too..."
"A nice simple room, good value. Could have done with an extra pillow...."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Malago Bed and Breakfast, we are sure that you will not find a bed and breakfast as comfortable and welcoming as ours in Bristol! Bristol is a contemporary, cutting-edge city with a rich historic and maritime heritage We are a local family who own and run The Malago Bed and Breakfast. We make sure our priority is to provide a high standard of comfort to every guest throughout their stay in our 21 bedroom bed and breakfast. Within walking distance of The Malago Bed and Breakfast is Bristol's City Centre where you will find Bristol's Tourist Attractions, shopping centres and bustling nightlife.
We are sure you will find everything you need for your stay at our Malago Bed and Breakfast, tastefully decorated rooms with flatscreen TV, DVD and Freeview, your own luxurious bathroom, FREE WIFI, FREE PARKING and licenced bar. We aim to make every guest our priority with a warm and friendly welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/03/2012 to 31/12/2021 - There will be a 2% charge for credit card transactions. Cash is also accepted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Surpassed our expectations.
Huge bedroom, absolutely spotless and a fantastic breakfast!
The Malago Bed and Breakfast
The shower was broken but enjoyed everything else