- 25 guest reviews
"Exceptional stay in a quality guest house...."
"A very nicely converted Edwardian town house. Immaculately clean room and public areas with plenty of attention to detail and quality. The o..."
"I looked for a place to stay overnight, fairly quiet as I wanted a good sleep to get ready for the Bournemouth marathon the next day. We wer..."
"This was a great find on Late rooms. The staff were very Friendly and accommodating. The whole place was clean and in good decorative order...."
"The accommodation was lovely, bright and clean, and all the fittings looked new and of high quality. Having been stuck in traffic on the way..."
About the hotel
Once an Edwardian family home, the 4* Blue Shutters guest house retains its original spacious rooms. With 9 rooms we offer flexible accommodation for our guests with Single, Double, Twin and Triple rooms. Licensed bar and evening meals available.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Exceptional stay in a quality guest house.
Can't fault it
A very nicely converted Edwardian town house.
Immaculately clean room and public areas with plenty of attention to detail and quality. The owner was really helpful letting me book in early, answered all my questions, and gave the feeling that nothing was too much trouble for her. The pocket-sized map with restaurants (some with discounts for Blue Shutters customers) and pubs that can be found within a 5 minute walk into Parkstone (which looks and feels pretty upmarket) was a really useful touch. Lovely freshly cooked breakfast. Great value for money, one of the nicest B&Bs I have stayed in.