- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"The Palm Court Hotel is very elegant with a beautiful restaurant which is exquisite, with beautiful chandaliers and candles lit in the eveni..."
"Second stay at the hotel, and would return again. Comfortable, clean and great location. Free indoor parking, secured after 11pm, so no worr..."
"Fabulous breakaway, staff second to none, quality peaceful hotel, we will return...."
"Hotel in good position (Central for town yet minutes to sea). Friendly Staff. Good secure parking on site. Good choice at breakfast ( Hot Ch..."
"We only stayed for one night. But the accommodation and the facilities were very good. The breakfast was very good too. Will probably stay t..."
About the hotel
Hotel of the Year 2010. Discover Yorkshire Hospitality Association. For over 30 years our family owned, highly rated, AA 3 star hotel is the perfect place to explore, relax and enjoy all that Scarborough and the North York Moors National Park has to offer.
Currently rated the highest 3 star hotel. Commanding a wonderful central position, the elegant Palm Court Hotel boasts one of the most prestigious locations in Scarborough. Set against a backdrop of beautiful heritage coastline, the hotel venue offers an invigorating experience, whether your stay involves pure pleasure or business. Experience a high standard of service from our friendly, professional and welcoming team. Upon arrival, there is guaranteed FREE parking available to all hotel residents, which is unique for Scarborough town centre. FREE use of Internet throughout the Hotel. Also during your stay, relax in our indoor swimming pool, for the use of hotel residents only.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Palm Court Hotel in SCARBOROUGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
lovely relaxing hotel
The Palm Court Hotel is very elegant with a beautiful restaurant which is exquisite, with beautiful chandaliers and candles lit in the evening, it is a perfect setting, very peaceful and relaxing and the food is excellant.
The staff are very pleasant and attentive throughout the hotel and the room I stayed in was perfect. I wouldnt stay at any other hotel when I visit Scarborough because I know a warm welcome is assured.
Second stay at the hotel, and would return again.
Comfortable, clean and great location. Free indoor parking, secured after 11pm, so no worries about getting a ticket (parking wardens are everywhere, preying on money spending tourists). Breakfast on first day was not great (rock hard beacon & sausage, shoe leather mushrooms), but did improve the next couple of days. Had dinner on the first night, which was okay but did not justify the price. Dining room impressive and lounge impressive. Staff very helpful and courteous, apart from one on reception who refused to agree that I had an agreement for a special offer for dinner.