This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Plough Inn awaits you with a warm and friendly welcome. Our restaurant offers a selection of home cooked traditional meals as well as a' la carte dishes & superb Sunday lunches. We also offer a range of sandwiches & tempting bar snacks.
Drink the night away in our relaxed friendly bar offering a wide range of drinks from fine wine to real ales, whatever your tipple may be we can supply. All of the bedrooms are decorated in a contemporary yet 'cottagey' style. All are en-suite. The Plough is literally five minutes away from the Team Valley trading estate. A ten minute drive reaches the heart of Newcastle city centre and also the Metro Centre (one of the largest shopping centres in Europe) The Historic Durham cathedral and Beamish Museum are also just a short drive away. There are many country walks on the doorstep. The staff are very friendly and the full English breakfast included in the price must not be missed!!!! We aim to please, so anything you want just ask, nothing is too much trouble. we look forward to seeing you very soon !!!!!
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet