- 2 guest reviews
"We felt welcome and the staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable...."
"Keeping it simple, at first not over impressed with kitchen equipment, also no towels etc. But once we spoke to the reception (next day) mos..."
About the hotel
Hilltop Gardens is situated in Kato Paphos of the Tombs of the Kings Rd, approximately 500 metres from the Tombs of the Kings. It offers apartments with balconies or terrence, and features an outdoor swimming pool, Bar/Snackbar, childrens pool, mini market and a tennis court. Guests can relax on a sun lounger, or enjoy a refreshing beverage at the open-air bar.
Hotel Hilltop Gardens offers a beautifully landscaped garden and is within walking distance to a variety of shops including Lidl, bars, cafes, and restaurants. Hilltop Gardens Hotel is just 10 km away from Paphos Airport and provides easy access to the Coral Bay area in the north of Paphos. Free parking is possible on site.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We felt welcome and the staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
A true Picture
Keeping it simple, at first not over impressed with kitchen equipment, also no towels etc.
But once we spoke to the reception (next day) most problems were resolved. I still think this was a very good value for money and would return again.