- 1 guest reviews
"Everything about this place is really good. The people are fantastic with a great overall team. Ian the owner so very helpful nothing to muc..."
About the hotel
The Star Inn is a Beautiful, traditional 470 year old Inn situated in the centre of the Historic New Forest Market town of Ringwood. Offering 8 lovely en-suite bedrooms we are perfectly positioned to cater for every need, either a short business trip (free wifi available) or a break to enjoy the wonderful New Forest National Park. We are only a short journey to Bournemouth, Southampton and Poole ensuring easy access to Theatres, Airports and Ferry Terminals.
The Star Inn with great real ales, fine wine list and a first class reputation for delicious Oriental and English cuisine is where your sleeping, eating and drinking pleasure comes first. Please note that we cannot offer private off road parking.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Star Inn
Everything about this place is really good.
The people are fantastic with a great overall team. Ian the owner so very helpful nothing to much trouble.