- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Very nice employees, great value for money, rooms a little basic - no Tea making facilities - decor a little poor but clean. Good location -..."
"Good, clean value for money hotel. Very central location within 5 mins of old town. Receptionist was very helpful and friendly...."
"We enjoyed every moment of our stay at "City Teater". Beginning with very nice girls at reception - Julia and Daria, who were not only profe..."
About the hotel
City Hotel Teater is an elegant 4* hotel in a classic 1905 Art Nouveau building on the outskirts of Riga centre. Located near the city’s historic Old Town, the hotel is the ideal choice for guests wanting a base from which to explore all that Riga has to offer. The high glass ceiling lobby bar area is the ideal place for guests to relax with a drink on arrival.
Guest rooms are spacious, decorated in warm tones with classic wooden furniture and Latvian paintings. All rooms are equipped with cable television, Wifi, mini bar, work desk and seating area. Each room also has an ensuite bathroom with shower or bathtub, and a hairdryer. Guests are invited to start the day with a hot breakfast buffet, served in the restaurant and offering great views over the city. The restaurant is also open in the evenings, serving a selection of food and drink. For guests’ convenience the hotel has a 24 hour front desk where staff are available to assist with everything from booking taxis to offering advice on places to visit. The hotel is made easily accessible for disabled guests and offers a smoking area with stunning views over the city. For guests wanting to relax and indulge the hotel offers guests the use of the hotel pool and sauna and the hotel beauty salon. The hotel is in a vibrant cultural and business part of Riga; only a 15 minute walk (1. 5km) from the Old Town and local shopping streets. Within a short distance of the hotel guests will find Arena Riga , Skonto Stadium, Galleria Riga Shopping Centre, the Olympic Sports Center and the Daile Theatre (which is situated opposite the hotel). Guests wanting to explore the main tourist sites of the city can also make use of the city’s buses, trams and trains to get around.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for City Hotel TEATER in Riga are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good Value for money
Very nice employees, great value for money, rooms a little basic - no Tea making facilities - decor a little poor but clean.
Good location - slightly out of the centre - Short walk to Old Town.
Value for Money
Good, clean value for money hotel.
Very central location within 5 mins of old town.
Receptionist was very helpful and friendly.