- 14 guest reviews
"Convenient location for visiting family at Cullercoats. Staff friendly and helpful. Room spacious and comfortable...."
"Beds looked clean and were comfortable, 2 of us had a good nights sleep. Would have been nice to use the swimming pool but ran out of time...."
"We arrived later on the evening and were met by very friendly and efficient receptionist. The book in was very quick and easy, key card arra..."
"Very good hotel, spotlessly clean and very friendly staff. Bedding top quality as were the towels and toiletries in bathroom...."
"I chose tbis hotel based on its location. An overnight stay on business trip to Northumberland. Good check in; good food; good facilities. A..."
About the hotel
Holiday Inn® Newcastle - Gosforth Park hotel sits in a peaceful setting close to the junction of the A1 and A19 roads. It's less than 15 minutes' drive from Newcastle International Airport (NCL) and a 20-minute drive to central Newcastle's shops and attractions. Direct trains run to Newcastle from Cramlington Station, 7 minutes away by car.
Business guests are within 15 minutes drive of Nelson Industrial Estate, Apex Business Village, Quorum Business Park and Cobalt Business Park. The hotel's 11 meeting rooms hold up to 400 people. There's free WiFi throughout the hotel. Enjoy Newcastle's nightlife, watch the football at St. James' Park or catch the races at Newcastle Racecourse, all an easy distance from the hotel. Alnwick Castle, where the first two "Harry Potter" movies were filmed is 30 minutes away by car. Enjoy a walk in the sprawling grounds, clock a few laps in the leisure club's indoor pool or wind down in the sauna, steam room and spa bath. Linger with a coffee or snack in the comfortable Mercury Bar, or sip a cool beer on the patio. The Blagdon Brasserie serves an English and continental buffet breakfast and bistro meals. In this family-friendly Newcastle hotel, kids stay and eat free.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 15/01/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Refurbishment work has commenced and we are aiming to be concluded by the end Dec 16. There will be little or no disruption to guest bedrooms at this time and no night time noise. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient location for visiting family at Cullercoats.
Staff friendly and helpful. Room spacious and comfortable.