This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This Victorian-style hotel was built in 1895 and proudly stands within beautiful landscaped gardens and mature woodlands. Independently owned and managed since 1963 by Betty Duffin, each of the 35 guest rooms have en-suite facilities and are individually decorated. Selected rooms boast jacuzzi baths, Sky TV or Freeview TV and four poster beds, whilst WIFI internet access and tea and coffee making facilities are standard in all bedrooms.
Dining facilities are available in the Rosette Restaurant or the more intimate Latham or Croston Room. Guests are welcome to relax in the lounge and conservatory where the well equipped bar provides a varied selection of drinks, snacks and fine wines. Our highly respected kitchen team create an extensive A La Carte menu and imaginative specials and we are renowned for using local produce and ingredients.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet