- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Delightful hotel, great location, good food. Would stay again. Due to district water quality problem, hotel would have scored big points by..."
"Due to problems with the laundry delivery some of the rooms were upgraded to double rooms for each person, which was excellent...."
"Enjoyed our stay..."
"This was a truly late booking. The midweek last dinner serving was supposed to be 8pm, but they happily waived that to serve us. The restaur..."
"Stayed midweek on business, busy hotel with massive rooms! Cannot fault anything about my stay, good location and lovely staff - wii defo st..."
About the hotel
This Victorian-style hotel was built in 1895 and proudly stands within beautiful landscaped gardens and mature woodlands. Independently owned and managed since 1963 by Betty Duffin, each of the 35 guest rooms have en-suite facilities and are individually decorated. Selected rooms boast jacuzzi baths, Sky TV or Freeview TV and four poster beds, whilst WIFI internet access and tea and coffee making facilities are standard in all bedrooms.
Dining facilities are available in the Rosette Restaurant or the more intimate Latham or Croston Room. Guests are welcome to relax in the lounge and conservatory where the well equipped bar provides a varied selection of drinks, snacks and fine wines. Our highly respected kitchen team create an extensive A La Carte menu and imaginative specials and we are renowned for using local produce and ingredients.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The Pines Hotel
Delightful hotel, great location, good food.
Would stay again. Due to district water quality problem, hotel would have scored big points by providing guests with bottled water for drinking. As it was, we fended for ourselves.
Due to problems with the laundry delivery some of the rooms were upgraded to double rooms for each person, which was excellent.