- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"Peaceful, quite and lovely and out in the middle of nowhere, just what I needed...."
"Good sized, warm, quiet room. Decent over the bath shower. Inclusive breakfast very good. Excellent value and I would definitely stay here a..."
"No complaints other than the receptionist when I checked is was very sour faced. Bar staff were excellent and food was very good. Out of the..."
"Friendly welcome ,furniture in room fine but dark mahogany a little gloomy but bed comfortable ,a huge room,and clean as was the bathroom an..."
About the hotel
Relax in 15th century surroundings and enjoy our fine selection of cask ales and worldwine wines. You can enjoy your meal in a traditional setting with classic oak beams and winter log fires. We have 16 well appointed en-suite bedrooms.
All rooms are equipped with a 32 inch flat screen and freeview. free wireless broadband internet connection, Tea/Coffee making facilities. We are women friendly. Great to unwind and yet great location between the M3 & M4 and also near the M40 and M25.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Peaceful, quite and lovely and out in the middle of nowhere, just what I needed.
Good sized, warm, quiet room.
Decent over the bath shower. Inclusive breakfast very good. Excellent value and I would definitely stay here again.