- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Good value stay for the area. If rooms are available at the Laterooms rate I will stay again. Plenty of parking space, nice atmosphere insid..."
"Loved customer service. The breakfast was good. The dinner was lovely with room service..."
"Very pleased with the stay at The New Inn, albeit for 1 night, hnady location for us and lovely room and breakfast for a reasonable price...."
"Very clean and comfortable room. Lovely breakfast but very slow service...."
"Only downside we had a couple of people in the next room who were slightly loud in their bedroom antic and the screaming and other things wa..."
About the hotel
Relax in 15th century surroundings and enjoy our fine selection of cask ales and worldwine wines. You can enjoy your meal in a traditional setting with classic oak beams and winter log fires. We have 16 well appointed en-suite bedrooms.
All rooms are equipped with a 32 inch flat screen and freeview. free wireless broadband internet connection, Tea/Coffee making facilities. We are women friendly. Great to unwind and yet great location between the M3 & M4 and also near the M40 and M25.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Pretty country pub
Good value stay for the area.
If rooms are available at the Laterooms rate I will stay again. Plenty of parking space, nice atmosphere inside but if, like me, over 6ft tall, mind your head on the low beams. Evening food reasonably priced and good. Bedroom spacious with decent TV - although this encouraged room next door to test the max volume control!. My only complaint would be that on the day I stayed the morning shower was a little tepid!
Loved customer service.
The breakfast was good. The dinner was lovely with room service