- 71 guest reviews
"A really delightful overnight stay,would use again..."
"A very frienldy hostess, welcoming and chatty. Accommodation is top class, clean and comfy. Breakfast is excellent, probably the best we hav..."
"We only stayed there for one night. Landlady was very helpful and made us feel like home. There are only few rooms so it is always nice and..."
"What makes this stand out from the rest is the helpfulness and the willingness of the Landlady to make your stay great, going above and beyo..."
"Room was clean with tea making facilitates, on suite bathroom with shower and comfy bed..."
About the hotel
At the Lilacs a warm and friendly welcome awaits you. We are surrounded by open countryside with local pubs serving excellent food and within 5-20 mins. walking distance.
All the Derbyshire and Staffordshire attractions are 30 mins. away making us a very central base for touring the area. The Lilacs have two double rooms, both en-suite. Each room has a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. There is a breakfast menu, and a full English breakfast is naturally included in the price. We do not provide lunch or evening meals, but there are a number of traditional British pubs within a short walking distance (10 minutes) that provide excellent meals. We also have a residents lounge and dining room. Parking is not a problem as we have plenty of parking space behind the house. Wi Fi is available.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 19/07/2010 to 31/12/2023 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation PLEASE NOTE WE AT THE ACCOMMODATION ONLY ACCEPT CASH. The LateRooms.com rates for The Lilacs in ASHBOURNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
99% would recommend it to a friend
a Derbyshire delight
A really delightful overnight stay,would use again
Excellent in all respects
A very frienldy hostess, welcoming and chatty.
Accommodation is top class, clean and comfy. Breakfast is excellent, probably the best we have had. A very enjoyable stay and would certainly use again.