This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
moments Mountain Retreat was built in 1912 and lovingly and tastefully renovated by the current owners. The beautiful homestead sits on an escarpment at the entrance to the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park in a quiet pocket of Wentworth Falls. Choose from 3 Spa Suites and 1 Spa Room, each offering uninterrupted mountain and wilderness views from your private verandah, huge in-room double spas and charming Blue Mountains character.
All but 1 Suite have an open gas fire, and there is also a real wood fire in the cosy guest lounge for ambiance. Perfect as a base for bushwalking in the adjoining Valley of the Waters section of the National Park, various short, medium and long tracks start just 50 metres down the road - at the famous Conservation Hut Café. Stay in a quiet and peaceful area with only a 5-minute-drive to Leura Village and a 10-minute-drive to Katoomba and the Three Sisters Lookout.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet