- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Food choice in restaurant for evening meal was restricted. We had lamb which was very nice, tender and tasty, but the vegetables were soft a..."
"Nice welcoming staff - friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Room was very clean and cleaned daily. Beds were very comfortable..."
"Very nice accommodation and helpful efficient staff..."
"Lovely hotel - clean, friendly, and great breakfast. Garden is beautiful but spoiled by Motorway noise - however that didn't matter for us a..."
"The staff were excellent, very welcoming and friendly. The room was very large and spacious but unfortunately the beds weren't comfortable a..."
About the hotel
Conveniently located between Leeds and Manchester and within close proximity to the M62 motorway network, the Old Golf House Hotel is the ideal place to stay whether your visit be for business or pleasure. The hotel boasts a variety of food choices including A la Carte in our Grangemoor restuarant, room service in one of our 51 bedrooms or bar snacks in our hotel bar. Please note on certain dates the Grangemoor Restaurant may not be available.
Please enquire on booking The hotel has a free of charge Electric Vehicle Charging Point Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. We are a non smoking hotel Early Check-in subject to availability, charge applies, the hotel should be called directly to confirm availability before arrival
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Dated and tired
Really old fashioned room, wasn't as clean as I'd had like and had a bit of a musty smell.
Didn't look like the pictures and was really disappointed, especially for the price we paid. Wouldn't stay again.
My first stay at The Old Golf house hotel
Not what we were expecting from a 3 star hotel, the receptionist service was good but both the bar and waiters in the restaurant need to be shown what good looks like as good service doesn't add cost only value this poor service extended to breakfast so we decided to eat out on our second night and have breakfast at a nearby caffè that cost under half the price and with excellent service, proving my point that good service only adds value not cost.
Over all we were very disappointed and don't plan to stay here in the future.