- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Very nice accommodation and helpful efficient staff..."
"Lovely hotel - clean, friendly, and great breakfast. Garden is beautiful but spoiled by Motorway noise - however that didn't matter for us a..."
"The staff were excellent, very welcoming and friendly. The room was very large and spacious but unfortunately the beds weren't comfortable a..."
"friendly staff and service, did not eat but others food looked good..."
"Really friendly staff with homely atmosphere. Although free WiFi offered connections are really slow and need boosting...."
About the hotel
Conveniently located between Leeds and Manchester and within close proximity to the M62 motorway network, the Old Golf House Hotel is the ideal place to stay whether your visit be for business or pleasure. The hotel boasts a variety of food choices including A la Carte in our Grangemoor restuarant, room service in one of our 51 bedrooms or bar snacks in our hotel bar. Please note on certain dates the Grangemoor Restaurant may not be available.
Please enquire on booking The hotel has a free of charge Electric Vehicle Charging Point Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. We are a non smoking hotel
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice accommodation and helpful efficient staff
Lovely hotel - clean, friendly, and great breakfast.
Garden is beautiful but spoiled by Motorway noise - however that didn't matter for us as we were there to visit people in the area. I would definitely stay there again.