- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"From entry to check out, all was fine. A nice hotel, nothing exceptional, apart from the chap who booked me in and also spoke to me in the m..."
"Although we didn't get there till 10.30 Christmas day night the night porter was very helpful and the morning staff was very good..."
"Thank you to Kenny for his friendly welcome and kindness. I had a very comfortable stay..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the staff were friendly and nothing was to much for them. The food was yummy and well priced. There was only..."
"Have stopped at this hotel many times the rooms and staff are great and the breakfast is to die for. Good value for money. A superb locarion..."
About the hotel
Built as a coaching inn during the early 1800s, the Imperial Crown has been transformed into a stylish hotel without losing any of its traditional character. It is located in the town centre, opposite Halifax railway station and with easy access from the M62. The hotel is a great venue for special events with its time honoured library and wood-panelled rooms.
The delightful Wallis Simpson Restaurant and Café Bar offer meals, drinks and informal snacks and there is also a relaxing, cobbled courtyard garden. .
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 20/04/2015 to 31/12/2015 - Breakfast: 07:00am - 10:00am - Monday - Friday 08:00am - 10:30am Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays. All day dining: 11:00am - 21:30pm Monday - Saturday 11.00am - 20:30pm Sunday & Bank Holidays The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Nice comfortable stay.
From entry to check out, all was fine.
A nice hotel, nothing exceptional, apart from the chap who booked me in and also spoke to me in the morning. He was the standout. Breakfast was fantastic. Certainly would return, but was a wee bit expensive for a last minute booking.
Very friendly staff nice rooms comfortable beds.
Although we didn't get there till 10.30 Christmas day night the night porter was very helpful and the morning staff was very good