- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Very pleasant hotel, staff very kind and helpful...."
"From entry to check out, all was fine. A nice hotel, nothing exceptional, apart from the chap who booked me in and also spoke to me in the m..."
"Although we didn't get there till 10.30 Christmas day night the night porter was very helpful and the morning staff was very good..."
"Thank you to Kenny for his friendly welcome and kindness. I had a very comfortable stay..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the staff were friendly and nothing was to much for them. The food was yummy and well priced. There was only..."
About the hotel
Built as a coaching inn during the early 1800s, the Imperial Crown has been transformed into a stylish hotel without losing any of its traditional character. It is located in the town centre, opposite Halifax railway station and with easy access from the M62. The hotel is a great venue for special events with its time honoured library and wood-panelled rooms.
The delightful Wallis Simpson Restaurant and Café Bar offer meals, drinks and informal snacks and there is also a relaxing, cobbled courtyard garden. .
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/04/2015 to 31/12/2015 - Breakfast: 07:00am - 10:00am - Monday - Friday 08:00am - 10:30am Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays. All day dining: 11:00am - 21:30pm Monday - Saturday 11.00am - 20:30pm Sunday & Bank Holidays The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
75% would recommend it to a friend
The Imperial Crown Hotel - a Corus hotel
Very pleasant hotel, staff very kind and helpful.
Nice comfortable stay.
From entry to check out, all was fine.
A nice hotel, nothing exceptional, apart from the chap who booked me in and also spoke to me in the morning. He was the standout. Breakfast was fantastic. Certainly would return, but was a wee bit expensive for a last minute booking.