- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A charming and welcoming haven which is extremely well run. In particular, the three people who shared responsibilty for running the hotel w..."
About the hotel
Among a thousand myriad colours and smells, the RIAD CANNELLE welcomes you in a wonderfully idyllic setting and is an oasis of pure relaxation. This stylish and elegant haven of peace is a guarantee for a truly memorable stay, while unveiling the secrets of Moroccan cuisine and the quintessential atmosphere of a palace of yesteryear. Delightfully caught between tradition and modernity, RIAD CANNELLE PALACE was designed and built by Morocco's finest craftsmen.
Friendly and helpful staff provide you with the service you expect and all the amenities you could ever need. Whether it is a book from the library, or cinnamon tea prepared to awaken your senses, or the starry skies over Marrakech, enjoy your stay in our outstanding riad in a world where magic makes sense. Located just a few minutes from the famous Jemaa El Fna square, the Riad CANNELLE PALACE truly has something for everyone.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Quad Biking
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Cannelle in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A charming and welcoming haven which is extremely well run.
In particular, the three people who shared responsibilty for running the hotel were excellent in their manner and showed genuine care in ensuring our needs were met. On hearing that I was feeling unwell, one staff member quickly produced a natural elixir from local ingredients. Their attention to service could not be faulted. It felt more like being attended to by friends than a business.