- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Stayed here for 3 nights and my wife and i will certainly recommend this hotel to our friends and family.The facilities were excellent,our r..."
"Very helpful staff and clean rooms the breakfast is good and the use of the pool and steam room etc for no extra cost is a big plus, highly..."
"Lovely hotel, extremely helpful staff...."
"The room we were given overlooked the terrace area of the bar, which was being used for a wedding. Unfortunately the wedding guests kept com..."
"I stayed at this hotel as some friends of mine were getting married here. The room was lovely, food delicious and everything was done to ens..."
About the hotel
Situated within 170 acres of the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site and following a £10 million investment by QHotels in 2007, the Telford Hotel & Golf Resort is one of the region’s leading four star hotels. It boasts a challenging 18 hole championship golf course that winds through more than 6,700 yards of stunning parkland, a 32 piece TechnoGym with 10 metre pool, sauna and steam room, a beautiful spa with six treatment rooms by Decléor and 114 contemporary bedrooms with fantastic Sealy beds, 28” flat screen televisions, free internet access and design inspired bathrooms. And whilst room service is available around the clock, you really shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to eat in Restaurant 1779 – especially in the summer when an al fresco dinner on the terrace whilst the sun sets over the famous gorge is an experience not to be missed! A treat for business and leisure guests alike! Telford Hotel & Golf Resort have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Free car parking for all guests. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which! UK Hotel Chain of the Year. ’
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed here for 3 nights and my wife and i will certainly recommend this hotel to our friends and family.The facilities were excellent,our room was comfortable and well kept,and the food was excellent.Nothing was too much trouble for all the staff who were friendly and professional at all times.The spa was great for treatments and relaxing.and if golf is your thing it had a fine golf course,we shall certainly return in the future for a welcoming break.
Value for money
Very helpful staff and clean rooms the breakfast is good and the use of the pool and steam room etc for no extra cost is a big plus, highly recommended