- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"The room was great as was the cleaning the bathroom was great. The only thing that let the trip down was the wait on Friday night as we had..."
"My partner and I stayed in one of the castle view rooms and I have to admit it is one of the best views I believe you will get. The room was..."
"Lovely stay from the room to the ambience in the bar and choice of drinks. Had a fabulous meal on Friday evening and a first class breakfast..."
"This is a wee gem of a hotel located in the heart of Bamburgh. The accommodation was comfortable in the rooms and the public areas too. We s..."
"Room was very pleasant and clean, with the promised lovely view of Bamburgh Castle. Breakfast was good and varied with fresh fruit and plent..."
About the hotel
The Victoria Hotel, is a welcoming, AA 3 Star hotel that overlooks the village green in the heart of historic Bamburgh. The village is overlooked by magnificent Bamburgh Castle which has featured in many historical films. Both Holy Island and The Farne Islands are visible from its ramparts.
The hotel itself is only a short walk to Bamburgh Beach. At the Victoria Hotel, we have a number of room types to suit all budgets. Our great value standard Double & Twin rooms are a great option for those looking to explore Bamburgh & Northumberland. Our popular Superior rooms are ideal for a relaxing weekend break with plenty of space to unwind, whilst our Castle View rooms offer breath-taking views of Bamburgh Castle and the surrounding areas. In 2012, we were awared an AA Rosette for our new restaurant, Bailey's, overseen by the company's executive head chef Harry Bailie. Inspired dishes have been created using the freshest of local produce with options to suit all budgets. Part of the family run STR/Keeping Inn group, who also own the Manor House Hotel County Durham, the Centurion Bar in Newcastle Central Station, and the Honest Lawyer Hotel in Durham
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
The Victoria Hotel
The room was great as was the cleaning the bathroom was great.
The only thing that let the trip down was the wait on Friday night as we had to wait an hour for a table. Other wise all good.
It's the view that counts
My partner and I stayed in one of the castle view rooms and I have to admit it is one of the best views I believe you will get.
The room was tastefully furnished and the bathroom was spacious with a full shower and spa bath.
The breakfast the following morning was very nice and included a locally produced sausage (by local I mean next door but one to the hotel). If there was one thing I was disappointed with it was that the panelling in the dining room and bar has been painted in this new fashion for chalk paint and would have been better (IMHO) just exposing the wood.