- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"We most thoroughly enjoyed our family break to mark my husbands 60th birthday /early retirement.We thought so highly of the staff making it..."
"Good central position, car park was well marked and easy to find, greeted well on arrival and very impressed with the public areas which are..."
"Stayed at the hotel for just one night. We thought it was a great hotel, the staff very friendly and helpful. Our room possibly the smallest..."
"The room was great as was the cleaning the bathroom was great. The only thing that let the trip down was the wait on Friday night as we had..."
"My partner and I stayed in one of the castle view rooms and I have to admit it is one of the best views I believe you will get. The room was..."
About the hotel
The Victoria Hotel, is a welcoming, AA 3 Star hotel that overlooks the village green in the heart of historic Bamburgh. The village is overlooked by magnificent Bamburgh Castle which has featured in many historical films. Both Holy Island and The Farne Islands are visible from its ramparts.
The hotel itself is only a short walk to Bamburgh Beach. At the Victoria Hotel, we have a number of room types to suit all budgets. Our great value standard Double & Twin rooms are a great option for those looking to explore Bamburgh & Northumberland. Our popular Superior rooms are ideal for a relaxing weekend break with plenty of space to unwind, whilst our Castle View rooms offer breath-taking views of Bamburgh Castle and the surrounding areas. In 2012, we were awared an AA Rosette for our new restaurant, Bailey's, overseen by the company's executive head chef Harry Bailie. Inspired dishes have been created using the freshest of local produce with options to suit all budgets. Part of the family run STR/Keeping Inn group, who also own the Manor House Hotel County Durham, the Centurion Bar in Newcastle Central Station, and the Honest Lawyer Hotel in Durham
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly & warm welcome by all member's of staff. Wilf our black labrador dog had a super hol.
We most thoroughly enjoyed our family break to mark my husbands 60th birthday /early retirement.We thought so highly of the staff making it extra special by leaving a card & 2 individual bottles of proseco.
Both rooms 34 & 15 were of a high standard, and the castle view was stunning. What really made our stay so memorable was the friendly members of staff and also the fellow guests. Such a relaxed atmosphere, we immediately felt at home. We would come back again.
Nice public areas
Good central position, car park was well marked and easy to find, greeted well on arrival and very impressed with the public areas which are nice bright and airy, the food is also to a reasonable standard.
The problem was the room, which had been classed as superior, it was full of dark mis matched furniture, shabby decoration and a dark carpet, which was not a good effect. Having said that the bed was very comfortable. If the bedrooms were as nice as the public areas the hotel would have been ideal.