- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Small, comfortable room but very warm. This meant the window had to be open & being near to kitchen air vent all we could smell was every me..."
"This is the perfect destination for a peacefull, relaxing short break. The hotel is a quirky mix of oldie worldie and modern sofistication...."
"A lovely family room on the top floor of the hotel. Bathroom with shower and bath in good condition with plenty of hot water. Room was spaci..."
"The hotel staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you.The room was lovely and very clean and well presented. The food was excell..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful The sevice was good , food very good with a good choice of wine , real ale open coal / log fires..."
About the hotel
The Victoria Hotel, is a welcoming, AA 3 Star hotel that overlooks the village green in the heart of historic Bamburgh. The village is overlooked by magnificent Bamburgh Castle which has featured in many historical films. Both Holy Island and The Farne Islands are visible from its ramparts.
The hotel itself is only a short walk to Bamburgh Beach. At the Victoria Hotel, we have a number of room types to suit all budgets. Our great value standard Double & Twin rooms are a great option for those looking to explore Bamburgh & Northumberland. Our popular Superior rooms are ideal for a relaxing weekend break with plenty of space to unwind, whilst our Castle View rooms offer breath-taking views of Bamburgh Castle and the surrounding areas. In 2012, we were awared an AA Rosette for our new restaurant, Bailey's, overseen by the company's executive head chef Harry Bailie. Inspired dishes have been created using the freshest of local produce with options to suit all budgets. Part of the family run STR/Keeping Inn group, who also own the Manor House Hotel County Durham, the Centurion Bar in Newcastle Central Station, and the Honest Lawyer Hotel in Durham
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Victoria Hotel in BAMBURGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Sleep & eat
Small, comfortable room but very warm.
This meant the window had to be open & being near to kitchen air vent all we could smell was every meal being cooked. Wasn't too impressed with what looked like a blood stain on the bedspread either.
Weekend in Bamburgh
The rooms were cramped.
One on ground floor and one on top floor. Some parts of he hotel were ok but the bathroom on the top floor looked like a bad DIY and would be difficuly to clean the skirting and floor area.