- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Paradise Lodge is a five star seaside retreat just across a quiet road from the sand dunes. Located in the prime position in this picture postcard seaside village, with unparalleled white sandy beaches, we have renovated this beautiful Victorian villa to the highest standards, furnished it with loving care and equipped it with everything you would expect to find in a luxury property. It offers wonderfully peaceful accommodation on two levels with breathtaking views of the shoreline and the estuary.
It is light filled, spacious and comfortable, making the most of the huge bay windows and slightly elevated position. It has a garden to the front and an enclosed yard at the back. With 3 bedrooms, the Lodge can sleep up to seven people, plus one baby (cot, high chair and pushchair can all be provided). The master bedroom suite is on the ground floor making it ideal for those with limited mobility. Bed linen and towels are provided and gas/electricity is included in the price. Beach towels on request. A luxury welcome pack, with enough for a light supper and breakfast (with a few treats too), is also provided. Mini fridges in all bedrooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend