- 33 guest reviews
"This is the first time I've used this site and I will definitely be using it again we booked a hotel for 1 night for a family surprise party..."
"I was quite happy with this hotel overall; we just stayed the one night and used the restaurant. The beds were comfortable and clean, althou..."
"My husband worked at The Regency about 30 years ago, so this was a nostalgic visit for him - we were visiting his family but chose to stay h..."
"Website offers make it a good, cost effective trip...."
"Whilst the hotel itself was excellent, the girl on reception could have been a bit friendlier but other than that we were more than happy..."
About the hotel
This modern 3 star hotel with Regency facade Just off J4 of the M42 is conveniently located close to the NEC, Warwick and Stratford. The hotel boasts full leisure facilities Including an Indoor Pool, Plunge Pool, Steam Room, Sauna, Solarium and Gym. Free Wifi now available.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
This is the first time I've used this site and I will definitely be using it again we booked a hotel for 1 night for a family surprise party we was invited too it was excellent great value for money took my son for a swim in the hotel swimming pool rooms very spacious clean and friendly staff I would definitely stay here again
Tired old hotel with delusions of grandeur
OK we only paid £65 for a double room so should have been wary however the room in no way matched the images on the website and it was supposedly an executive room.
Room was tired; grubby with old carpet; very odd furniture and poor décor. Bathroom had chipped bath and poor tiling. The bed was comfortable and clean so for one night it was OK. The door closing mechanism collapsed on entering the room the first time - it was eventually removed completely to prevent any problems.
A closer look of corridors shows that some redecoration has been undertaken but only the minimum. NB Interesting conversation overhead in foyer a couple were in discussions about cancelling their daughters wedding reception next year as result of the state of their room.