- 2 guest reviews
"Very good hotel for a very reasonable price. We liked the location very much because the hotel was near the sea and Kadriorg palace in a goo..."
About the hotel
Oru Hotel*** is situated on the edge of the historical Kadrioru Park right beside the Song Festival Grounds. In the close proximity of the Hotel is also situated an exhibition centre and Kumu Art Museum. Oru Hotel*** has excellent classic style restaurant with open view that can accommodate 50 people.
Oru Hotel also has well equipped conference rooms up to 100 people. Parking is convinient and free of charge.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 03:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotell Oru in Tallinn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very good experience
Very good hotel for a very reasonable price.
We liked the location very much because the hotel was near the sea and Kadriorg palace in a good proximity to the Old town. We could reach the center on foot. Hotel has a free and spacious parking, the breakfast was very good with hot buffet. Rooms were basic, but very clean. I would stay again.