This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Oru Hotel*** is situated on the edge of the historical Kadrioru Park right beside the Song Festival Grounds. In the close proximity of the Hotel is also situated an exhibition centre and Kumu Art Museum. Oru Hotel*** has excellent classic style restaurant with open view that can accommodate 50 people.
Oru Hotel also has well equipped conference rooms up to 100 people. Parking is convinient and free of charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 15:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet