- 76 guest reviews
"Glad I didn't take some of the negative comments too seriously. It was great, would stay there again...."
"Cheap and cheerful served our needs well...."
"We arrived early for our stay but had no problems checking in. The gentleman showing us to our room was very helpful & told us everything we..."
"We were greeted at the door on arrival warmly. On the booking we added a special note, as invited to do, this had not been read. Our greeter..."
About the hotel
Lowest price in Beverley (equivalent money back guarantee). Please note our nearest competition charge £ 7. 50 for parking and £ 7.
99 for Breakfast. Beautiful Georgian Grade 2 listed building adjacent to Beverley Minster overlooking a lovely green pasture with rooms of generous and elegant proportions 2 minutes walk from the Town Centre and Train Station. WI FI in all rooms price includes Full English Breakfast in our Breakfast Room, plus a free Residents Parking Permit. Due to various problems and poor reviews earlier in the year, Management and Control of Minster Garth has recently been taken over by Andrea an experienced Manageress, who has employed new staff and has instigated a new regime of cleanliness and efficiency which includes a programme of replacement of all linen and towels as well as general refurbishment, maintenance and redecoration. We are now confident that past problems are behind us and that we can offer guests the standards of service and efficiency they expect.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
47% would recommend it to a friend
such a poor hotel
Booked a superior double room which on the pictures looked nice but what I got bore no relation to the photos.
The room so full of beds, you couldn't walk round them, get access to the window or anything else; there were huge cobwebs everywhere and dirty coffee cup marks on the table. The fridge was switched off, the heating was not working so it was cold and the bathroom had a 'sunken' bath (an ordinary bath put into the floor so it was hard to step down into) with a TV on the wall at the bottom of the bath which was not protected from steam and damp - so dangerous to have live electric appliances in the bathroom. definitely would not recommend. We left and got a room at the other hoter down the road which was cheaper, cleaner and much nicer.
Glad I didn't take some of the negative comments too seriously.
It was great, would stay there again.