- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The Hotel was overbooked when I arrived, so I was booked of one of the other Leonardo Hotels in Munich. Since it was across town, a taxi was..."
"The hotel needs a refurb. It was ok but I won't choose to go there next time I go to Munich in December. I couldn't believe I was unable to..."
"Young Lady on reception (Laura) could not have been more helpful, she made our stay outstanding value for money. Thank You..."
About the hotel
With a central location and fantastic views, the Leonardo Hotel München City West welcomes its guests to a modern setting. Comfortable rooms - some with kitchenette for long stays - as well as exclusive loft studios offer amazing views of the Munich skyline or the breathtaking Alps. Party on high, laze around or keep busy - the roof deck invites you to celebrate your exclusive event or to relax in the sunshine.
Longterm guests, tourists and business travellers alike will feel at home at Leonardo’s.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Leonardo Hotel München City West in München are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Very good Customer Service
The Hotel was overbooked when I arrived, so I was booked of one of the other Leonardo Hotels in Munich.
Since it was across town, a taxi was paid to guide me to the other location, since it was quite complicated to get there.
The hotel needs a refurb.
It was ok but I won't choose to go there next time I go to Munich in December. I couldn't believe I was unable to have a second pillow because "we're full so there are no spare pillows". Not very 4 star service.