About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits the discerning visitor at the Crown Lodge Guest House in Reading. Situated in the Reading Town Centre a family run Guest House providing superb and attractive bedrooms for comfortable accommodation Crown Lodge Guest House was originally built around 1860’s by a Cattle merchant in Reading as family home. Late 1970’s it was converted to a guest house and had been trading as Russell Court Hotel until at the beginning of this year.
Recently under our management it has been completely refurbished providing a high standard of all en-suite room accommodation with the choice of Budget, standard and deluxe rooms to ensure that whatever your accommodation requirements, you will have a relaxing and comfortable stay. Our central location provides an easy access to all routes to and from Reading. We offer onsite private and CCTV monitored car parking facilities, and free wireless internet access. Whether you are working in Reading or visiting family and friends our facilities and hospitality will make your stay an enjoyable experience.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Only stay here if nothing else is available...
My friend and I booked from 5 (twin room) for the reading festival which was priced at £139 instead of the usual £100 per room.
Luckily we weren't planning on staying in it for long. Room was dirty and run down in desperate need of a refurb which the sign outside claimed the guest house had been.....
The key to the room was very temperamental which we had a job opening at 7.30 am when we were woken up by the man who checked us in telling us that there was a leak in our bathroom. After him checking, we had peace till the housekeeper knocked on our door at 10.20 ( check out was 11am) which she clearly knew nothing about. No chance for us to have a lie in with that and the curtains that were too light and a small window above the wardrobe that wasn't blacked out or curtained. Shower kept running from hot to cold. Glad we didn't have the breakfast which was priced at an extra £3.50, bit of a joke really considering what we paid for the room. Stayed in plenty nicer establishments, cheaper with a cooked breakfast thrown in... Only positives being location. And parking facilities which we were allowed to use the day we checked out too. Won't be staying here again.