- 1 guest reviews
"Myself and 3 friends were coming up for London for 2 nights for a friends wedding, this appartment worked out a bargain compared to the hote..."
About the hotel
Expect the unexpected in this 5 star super luxury 2 bedroom self catering apartment. A complete floor (100sq mtrs) of this magnificent Victorian mansion in the most prestigious part of Birkdale. ½ a mile from the Royal Birkdale Golf Club, 1 mile from Southport’s Lord Street and a pleasant 10 minute walk to Birkdale Village.
There you will find some excellent bars and restaurants and a rail link into the heart of Liverpool (35mins). Owners Val and Brian Bolger have established something fresh and exciting here, maintaining the traditional features of yesteryear whilst creating a luxury retreat with all the cutting edge style of an expensive boutique hotel. Each bedroom has been professionally designed to include plasma screen TV’s, DVD’s, zip and link beds with luxury Egyptian cotton bedding. The en-suites are marble tiled, one with a glamorous slipper bath and the other with a double glass walk in shower and of course bathrobes for both. In the 30 ft lounge you can relax in front of a 46” plasma T. V. There is an open plan fully fitted kitchen and a dining area with impressive views of Birkdale. there is onsite parking sorry but no stag/hen parties no smoking no pets All in all a fabulous home from home. the promotional price. is for the complete 2 bedroom apartment
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing appartment, fantastic value
Myself and 3 friends were coming up for London for 2 nights for a friends wedding, this appartment worked out a bargain compared to the hotels and offered so more.
It was spacious, clean, had 2 decent sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, big living room and a beautiful garden view. The decor was stunning. Brian the owner was extremely hospitable, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.