- 51 guest reviews
"The bathroom wasn't cleaned as good as it could have been. There was a dirty teaspoon in there and the shelf needed wiping as there was what..."
"I booked a room, but did not expect to open the door and find sauna like heat! So perhaps the radiators could be turned down a bit, as beile..."
"Friendly welcome, pleasant compact room, relaxed basic breakfast. It met all my needs and at a good price...."
"Room was clean and tidy...."
"Good hotel, great city..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Jesmond Hotel, a small hotel near Newcastle Upon with a personal touch. Whether for business or pleasure, our central location with its welcoming and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for visitors to Newcastle & Gateshead as well as the wider region. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care, giving individual attention to all of our guests and ensuring a very high standard of service throughout the hotel.
Limited Free Parking is available on first come first serve basis (Permits given on arrival). The hotel accepts no responsibility for parking fines. It is the guest responsibility to display the permit or alternatively to park elsewhere when permits are not available.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/07/2012 to 31/08/2012 - SOMETHING NEW ON OSBORNE ROAD. A NEW RESTAURANT IS OPEN IN OUR HOTEL. 'A TASTE OF PERSIA' OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 5 PM, SATURDAY 1PM-10PM AND SUNDAY 1PM - 9PM FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0191 2818181 The LateRooms.com rates for Jesmond Hotel in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The bathroom wasn't cleaned as good as it could have been.
There was a dirty teaspoon in there and the shelf needed wiping as there was what looked like toothpaste smeared on it. Other than that the room was very clean and comfortable. The mirror was a bit high for drying my hair though. The breakfast was a bit limited. Not enough beans and only 1 sausage at breakfast. The bacon was delicious though.
Hot near Heaton
I booked a room, but did not expect to open the door and find sauna like heat.
So perhaps the radiators could be turned down a bit, as beileve it or not, it was a tad uncomfortable for a couple of hours.