- 54 guest reviews
"Just what needed, double ensuite fair price, comfy bed. Inclusive of parking permit. You could prob walk from here to city centre.... About..."
"It is what it is, cheap and cheerful. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the room lived up to what I was expecting for the price..."
"Ideal for a 1 night stay. Great location...."
"The bathroom wasn't cleaned as good as it could have been. There was a dirty teaspoon in there and the shelf needed wiping as there was what..."
"I booked a room, but did not expect to open the door and find sauna like heat! So perhaps the radiators could be turned down a bit, as beile..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Jesmond Hotel, a small hotel near Newcastle Upon with a personal touch. Whether for business or pleasure, our central location with its welcoming and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for visitors to Newcastle & Gateshead as well as the wider region. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care, giving individual attention to all of our guests and ensuring a very high standard of service throughout the hotel.
Limited Free Parking is available on first come first serve basis (Permits given on arrival). The hotel accepts no responsibility for parking fines. It is the guest responsibility to display the permit or alternatively to park elsewhere when permits are not available.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/07/2012 to 31/08/2012 - SOMETHING NEW ON OSBORNE ROAD. A NEW RESTAURANT IS OPEN IN OUR HOTEL. 'A TASTE OF PERSIA' OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 5 PM, SATURDAY 1PM-10PM AND SUNDAY 1PM - 9PM FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0191 2818181 The LateRooms.com rates for Jesmond Hotel in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
happy all round
Just what needed, double ensuite fair price, comfy bed.
Inclusive of parking permit. You could prob walk from here to city centre.... About 1.5 - 2 miles, but metro stop nearby, hourly buses, but if 2 of you may as well get taxi for about 6.50
Persian restaurant below, we did t have time to get in but menu looked interesting.
Cheap and cheerful
It is what it is, cheap and cheerful.
The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the room lived up to what I was expecting for the price, the breakfast wasn't brilliant, as the food on the plate was cooked before I arrived and had sat on the plate until it was served to me, there was no option of egg type, whether I wanted beans, tomatoes, sausage etc etc, it was as it said "a full English"
You get what you pay for so in my opinion for a late room booked for Newcastle City Centre it was acceptable.