- 56 guest reviews
"A compact hotel that delivers value for money...."
"Room a bit basic, in saying that it was clean. friendly and helpful staff. Food good. We had a fantastic weekend...."
"We wanted overnight accommodation whilst collecting our son from uni Jesmond Hotel ticked all the boxes. Clean competitively priced with fri..."
"This hotel was very clean with a comfortable bed and large en suite. It is great value for money for an overnight stay. Would stay again, bu..."
"We stayed one night in Jesmond and chose this hotel for its location and for the price. From this location we were just out of all the noisy..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Jesmond Hotel, a small hotel near Newcastle Upon with a personal touch. Whether for business or pleasure, our central location with its welcoming and relaxed atmosphere is perfect for visitors to Newcastle & Gateshead as well as the wider region. We pride ourselves on excellent customer care, giving individual attention to all of our guests and ensuring a very high standard of service throughout the hotel.
Limited Free Parking is available on first come first serve basis (Permits given on arrival). The hotel accepts no responsibility for parking fines. It is the guest responsibility to display the permit or alternatively to park elsewhere when permits are not available.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/07/2012 to 31/08/2012 - SOMETHING NEW ON OSBORNE ROAD. A NEW RESTAURANT IS OPEN IN OUR HOTEL. 'A TASTE OF PERSIA' OPEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 5 PM, SATURDAY 1PM-10PM AND SUNDAY 1PM - 9PM FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0191 2818181 The LateRooms.com rates for Jesmond Hotel in NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
A compact hotel that delivers value for money.
Mrs Brown's Weekend
Room a bit basic, in saying that it was clean.
friendly and helpful staff. Food good. We had a fantastic weekend.