- Very Good
- 91 guest reviews
"Where do I start ? Cold main course and long delay with sweet course Inadequate heating in room Noisy air con System reported it to night p..."
"I stayed 2 nights with my 12 year old daughter and we both absolutely loved it. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds and is tastefully deco..."
"Stayed overnight with two daughters. Although room not set up for three, was quickly remedied. Pool area swamped with small children and swi..."
"Had a fantastic stay with my husband. The staff were very polite and brilliant. The standard room was bigger than my own bedroom at home. Th..."
About the hotel
An Edwardian mansion set in 1000 acres of Northumbrian countryside, Slaley Hall is crowned by a spectacular Japanese Garden and 2 championship Golf Courses. A unique location with fabulous interiors, 142 bedrooms equipped with modern facilities and fantastically comfortable beds. Slaley Hall Hotel boasts 3 restaurants; Hadrians Brasserie Exquisitely designed serving the freshest Northumberland produce.
Enjoy stunning views across the Hunting Course towards the forest. The Claret Jug Overlooking the golf course and specialises in classic, well-prepared meals. Every evening it transforms into a deluxe bistro. A relaxed friendly atmosphere with an extensive selection of beers and wines. Dukes Grill & Whiskey Snug In the classic Edwardian drawing room, you have the opportunity of A La Carte dining in a luxurious setting. The food is classic British with a local, contemporary twist. After dinner head through to the Whiskey Snug and sample from over 300 malt whiskeys. There is no cosier place to finish your wine or sip an after dinner cognac. 19th Bar & Terrace Enjoy the spectacular terrace views and meet up for a glass of wine or a beer. Light bites and meals are served all day. Slaley Spa has a wide range of treatments to enhance and fulfil your stay as well as a 20 metre tropical pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and gym. We also have an extensive range of outdoor pursuits including quad biking, segways, 4x4 off road driving course, archery, clay pigeon shooting, paintballing and many more. Slaley Hall has 2 championship courses to test all golfers. Combine spectacular view of the Northumberland countryside with challenging golf. The Hunting course is a real challenge with well-placed bunkers and tricky greens whilst the Priestman has panoramic views of the Tyne Valley and is a classic course suitable for all levels of golfer. Hadrian's Wall approximately 6 miles away, Beamish Museum approximately 30 miles, Newcastle City Centre 25 miles and the Metro Centre is situated 25 miles away.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2009 to 07/08/2015 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Where do I start .
Cold main course and long delay with sweet course
Inadequate heating in room
Noisy air con System reported it to night porter on two nights he investigated it and left a report proposing a change of room nothing happened
Key card failed every day, long delay at desk to get it sorted
The catering spoilt the weekend.Very over priced food for a low standard
I stayed 2 nights with my 12 year old daughter and we both absolutely loved it.
The hotel is set in beautiful grounds and is tastefully decorated. Our standard twin room was spacious and contained everything we expected. We used the pool and sauna but unfortunately my daughter wasn't allowed in the gym as she was under 16. It would have been useful if this had been pointed out to us when booking to avoid disappointment however it didn't spoil our stay. Breakfast was excellent however we chose to eat evening meal in a nearby town as found the restaurant quite pricey. Staff were very helpful and friendly and we will definitely book again.