- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Service excellent both when I arrived and for breakfast - which was also very good and peaceful! Nice pub walking distance away (The Bell) w..."
"Lovely people nice rooms and very helpful and accommodating would stay here again...."
"Warm welcome especially as there had been a mix up in the booking. Made a room available to us with no fuss. Lovely garden room in lovely su..."
"It was definitely compact, as described, but did have all the necessities, except coat-hangers; there were hanging hooks, but coat-hangers w..."
"Facilities all good, hosts very pleasant, helpful and welcoming, breakfast very good, would recommend to anyone staying in this area...."
About the hotel
West Lodge is a Victorian Lodge House providing accommodation and conference facilities in a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel has a reputation for exceptional quality in all areas but in particular for service and hospitality. The hotel has 8 rooms, all ensuite and well appointed, prices include full cooked English breakfast.
The restaurant is fully licenced and only open for guests and ‘guests of guests’ ensuring a peaceful atmosphere for those wishing to work or just relax. Room service is also available as well as a number of eateries within easy walking distance. Free Wi-Fi
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Quiet, friendly and comfortable
Single means single
Service excellent both when I arrived and for breakfast - which was also very good and peaceful.
Nice pub walking distance away (The Bell) with good pub food. The single room was certainly single size with the bed jammed up against a radiator that was quite hot early morning. I always think that electric showers are barely adequate but that is not a comment against this specific hotel, just in general. Would I stay again, yes but would say that the rate charged is towards the top end of what it should be