- Very Good
- 110 guest reviews
"Hotel is spotless clean and rooms are very modern and fresh...."
"Nice hotel clean an excellent location..."
"A brilliant stay, was welcomed with a smile and quick service. Felt very comfortable with the room and happy i booked this hotel. perfect fo..."
"Loved our stay, room was lovely, the bed was huge which was great, right in the centre of town 2 minute walk to the shops. Only thing i woul..."
"Stayed at Heywood House Hotel for belated valentines, was a lovely room, very stylish and clean. Balcony was great but could definitely do w..."
About the hotel
Carefully restored from what was one of Liverpool's first banks, Heywood House Hotel combines original elegance with modern luxury. Choose to stay in one of our Comfy Double rooms, Superior Plush rooms or for something special, why not opt for one of our Superior Balcony rooms. All our bedrooms offer complimentary WiFi and are fully air conditioned.
You will also find in your rooms; tea & coffee, toiletries, iron & board and a (full sized!)hairdryer, placed for your convenience. Our luxurious bathrooms feature the best power showers to be found in Liverpool, however if you prefer to kick back in the bath, book our Superior Plush rooms to guarantee a bath tub in your room with extra toiletries for a good pampering. Any room booked at our hotel will feature a 32" flat screen TV with freeview channels and an iPod docking station for your convenience during your stay. Complementary Grab and Go Breakfast available Midweek - Includes Tea/Coffee and a Muffin, available 6am-12pm Heywood House Hotel is the perfect base to stay if you are exploring the city of Liverpool, well known as the birthplace of The Beatles, take the Beatles Tour around the city, tickets available at the hotel, or take a walk over to the famous Cavern Club, only 5 minutes from the hotel. Albert Dock is located just 2 minutes' walk away, explore the boutique shops and chic bars & restaurants on offer or visit the Liverpool Tate for a little culture. If it is shopping you are coming for, it doesn't get better than Liverpool One, featuring over 170 stores, get lost for the day in the 10th largest shopping centre in the UK. Heywood House Hotel is situated in the Brunswick area of Liverpool, wel lknown to be Liverpool's 'Business District'. The hotel is located just 2 minutes' walk from St James Street Rail Station and Bus Stop, 10 minutes' walk from Moorfield Rail Station and 15 minutes' walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station. We are also happy to provide you with contact details for local Taxi companies on request. If you plan on driving to the hotel, please contact us for parking information prior to booking. Liverpool is a great city for sport with both Anfield Stadium and Goodison Park Stadium located just a short taxi ride away. Liverpool is very busy on match days so be sure to book early. If you are staying for a special occasion please be aware we can place Wine or Champagne in your room in readiness for your arrival, chocolates and flowers are available to on request.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/09/2011 to 31/12/2011 - FREE WIFI. Parking voucher offering almost 40% reduction off 24hour rate for 'Q Park' on The Strand/A5036 available at reception. The LateRooms.com rates for Heywood House Hotel in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel is spotless clean and rooms are very modern and fresh.
Nice hotel clean an excellent location