This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Adorable One small dar with an attractive patio and a terrace which offers a pleasant sight on the medina and the atlas for very beautiful and long evenings under stars. Take advantage of the peace of mind and the intimacy of places in family or between friends (04 rooms and a lounge with fireplace). moroccan breakfast : tea , Coffee , Milk , 2 kinds of pancakes , 2 kinds of juice , Bread , butter , honey , jans , egg , Cheese
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Games Console, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] Music, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Dar Aicha in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 25.30(MAD) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet