- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel over all, great location near enough the grand canal, without the crowds. Only problem was the temperature, it was very cold..."
"Conveniently placed within easy walk from the train station, and close to the airport boat stop. Not so easy to find the main entrance tucke..."
"Made to feel very welcome. Because we were catching a train very early they made us a packed breakfast which was much appreciated...."
"This hotel was great for our stay in Venice good location clean and tidy friendly staff..."
"We stayed here for three nights, slept well the first night, but woke about six am by people walking up and down the corridors, I think they..."
About the hotel
Palazzo Cendon, set in a beautiful 15th century property in the heart of Venice, overlooks the “Canal di Cannaregio”, one of the ancient arteries of Venetian trade in the heart of Venice. Vaporetto waterbuses on line 1 stop 400 metres away, Ca' d’Oro and Rialto are a 15 minutes walk away. The hotel is a 5-minute walk from Venezia Santa Lucia Train Station.
The location is one of the most authentic areas of Venice where walking around the Calli and Fondamenta it is still easy to lose the notion of time. In the Venetian architectural tradition, the first floor of a Palazzo was devoted to the reception and hosting of noble guests and to feast and dance to the sound of quartets of musicians. Today Palazzo Cendon offers six rooms furnished in the full respect of the traditional Venetian concept of luxury, with fabric on the walls, four poster beds and antique objects and pieces of furniture. All rooms have their own en suite marble bathroom or shower room, air conditioning (available on summer time), telephone, TV, mini-bar, safe and hair dryer. Children free admission till 3 years old.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Secretary Service
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 05/03/2012 to 31/03/2024 - In case your check-in time is later than 20,00 PLEASE CONTACT US IN ADVANCE to allow us to organize your stay at Palazzo in the best possible way. The LateRooms.com rate for Palazzo Cendon - Il Piano Nobile in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel over all, great location near enough the grand canal, without the crowds.
Only problem was the temperature, it was very cold. Even using the extra blankets it was very chilly. When I asked about why our rooms heating wasn't working I was told it was Italian law. Whatever the reason it made for a very cold and sleepless night.
Dear Ms and Mr Peplar,
Thank you very much for choosing Palazzo Cendon for your stay in Venice and for your feedback: your comments will help other visitors to make the best out of their holiday and help us to constantly improve our services.
We would like only to inform you that, following the town regulations, the heating must be turned off on the 15th of April.
We hope to have made a significant contribution to make your holiday in Venice a truly unique experience and we look forward to welcoming you, your Family and Friends again at Palazzo Cendon.
Conveniently placed within easy walk from the train station, and close to the airport boat stop.
Not so easy to find the main entrance tucked down a side alley, but has restaurants and bars close by. A great budget choice, and enjoy the recycling instructions for your refusals, which they will disperse for you!