- Very Good
- 181 guest reviews
"We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and our room was clean and comfortable, although a little lacking in lighting. Our..."
"I had 24 hours stay at the Grand with some friends. We were greeted by the doormen who couldn't do enough for us. It was exceptionally busy..."
"Check-in was efficient, hassle free and although we arrived earlier than the check-in time there was no drama. The room was very well equipp..."
"Extremely courteous and helpful staff and room service, combined with a really comfy bed, made for a great one-night stay...."
"We stayed one night in order to go to the Theatre. Check-in was a breeze- very efficient and staright to our room, a budget room but recentl..."
About the hotel
The Grand Brighton is located just under an hour from London and 25 minutes from Gatwick Airport. Brighton Train Station is less than one mile and is easily accessible from M25 and M23 motorways. With its sumptuous Italian Renaissance style, The Grand Brighton is a masterpiece of Victorian splendour and has been lovingly restored following a multi-million pound investment including refurbishment of all lounge areas, cocktail bar, restaurant and guest bedrooms.
The hotel stands proud on Brighton's seafront, boasts panoramic sea views and is just a stones throw away from the famous Lanes, Brighton Pier, The Royal Pavilion, theatres and nightlife. The 201 newly decorated bedrooms have been furnished with fabrics and interiors to a very high standard featuring luxury Egyptian linens and bathrobes, free Wi-Fi, flat screen TV’s with satellite and some Sky channels. For pure indulgence and total relaxation guests can head down to The Sp@ The Grand, the elegant new Day Spa. The Grand’s new spa is impressive at first sight. Plus, if you want to work out as well as relax there is a modern air-conditioned gym on the first floor. The luxurious Spa at The Grand, run by our own experienced and professionally trained therapists, provides the perfect relaxation retreat, offering treatments in calm and tranquil surroundings. One of Brighton's most glamorous culinary hotspots, GB1 Seafood Restaurant and Bar offers the south coast's finest and freshest fish and seafood caught daily. GB1 is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner, offering an a la carte menu, specials from the blackboard and affordable set lunch menus. Whether you want a quick bite and a glass of bubbles from the restaurant's stunning champagne and oyster bar, a quiet dinner or celebratory feast, GB1 offers the perfect dining experience for all. Quality meat dishes from the grill, classic British favourites and vegetarian dishes are available. If it is something less formal you're after try the Victoria Lounge and Terrace with its tantalising array of classic British dishes and light lunchtime favourites. This is where you can indulge in our famous Grand Afternoon Tea, whilst enjoying uninterrupted views of the seafront, mere yards away. Traditional Sussex Cream Teas are available from Monday to Friday: 3pm-6pm and on Saturday and Sunday there are two sittings at 2. 30pm and 4. 30pm It is essential to pre-book afternoon tea prior to arrival. Boasting old world elegance, The Victoria Bar offers an extensive cocktail, wine and drinks list including the classics you'd expect and a few that might surprise. You can sit back and check your e-mail using the Wi-Fi and mull over the big decisions, like will it be the Mojito, a refreshing glass of Pimms or a glass of Champagne.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/08/2009 to 07/08/2015 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet charge is £20.00 per night. Use of Spa Facilities £35.00. The LateRooms.com rates for The Grand Brighton in Brighton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Brighton Grand Hotel
We were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and our room was clean and comfortable, although a little lacking in lighting.
Our breakfast was excellent with all the choices one could wish for. We would certainly recommend this Hotel.
Overnight stay at the Grand
I had 24 hours stay at the Grand with some friends.
We were greeted by the doormen who couldn't do enough for us. It was exceptionally busy with a charity event on but they still gave us 100% attention. I have stayed in many top London hotels and I can honestly stay I would be coming back to the Brighton. I felt very spoilt and every member of staff, bar, restaurant, reception, doormen were there to help in everyway. Fantastic place and I just can't wait to go back. I think it is one of my favourites. Well done .