- 32 guest reviews
"With such a warm welcome and waking up to gorgeous rolling fields and peaceful countryside our stay at Oakenholt was perfect. Such a relaxin..."
"Jenny made me extremely welcome and went 'above and beyond' to make my stay comfortable - Oakenholt is a super place with a friendly welcome..."
"Oakenholt Farm B&B is beautiful. Jennifer was so helpful & made us feel right at home. The room we were in was in the stables it was a self..."
"Beautiful and cosy to stay in. Great wifi, all spotless and delicious breakfast. Jenny was extremely helpful to me- and went above and beyon..."
"Lovely old farmhouse, clean tidy rooms. Lovely breakfast. Friendly hosts...."
About the hotel
Oakenholt Farm Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful cosy farmhouse and apartments in lovely rural location. All rooms en-suite, most with shower, all rooms have flat screen freeview TV and wi-fi is available in farmhouse. Large guest lounge with DVD Freeview TV wi fi access, separate dining room.
Large garden to enjoy.
Showing Thursday 7 May 2015 to Friday 8 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 16/04/2010 to 03/05/2010 - Closed for private function The LateRooms.com rates for Oakenholt Farm Bed and Breakfast in FLINT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful Farmhouse, amazing location, wonderful weekend away
With such a warm welcome and waking up to gorgeous rolling fields and peaceful countryside our stay at Oakenholt was perfect.
Such a relaxing atmosphere, highly recommend staying here, I'm ready to go again. Breakfast was delicious and generous, really couldn't fault it at all. Superb hosts and such an incredible place to stay.
Lovely place tucked away in the countryside
Jenny made me extremely welcome and went 'above and beyond' to make my stay comfortable - Oakenholt is a super place with a friendly welcome.