- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Good value hotel. Staff very helpful. Room clean and very nice. Had Valentine extras in room which were good value. Would stay again. Very c..."
"Excellent hotel! Highly recommended, we would definately stay here again...."
"The hotel was in a delightful, characterful, old building with a super staircase and interesting decor. On arrival, the receptionist was ver..."
"Wonderful service, gorgeous rooms and so clean. The location of the hotel was slightly out of the way and there were few bars open late enou..."
"What can I say, I do love this place and it's amenities and the staff are so friendly, that's why I came back a second time and was not disa..."
About the hotel
Step into the Hotel de la Porte Doree and you are home. The warm colors of the reception and the smell of candles burning welcomes you. As you take your key and make your way to your room, the smile of the receptionist lingers on your mind.
The owners Laurent and Christina along with the staff are here to do everything possible to make your stay a memorable one.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The room was booked in January for my partners birthday and our first visit to Paris.
Was surprised to find we had been upgraded to a "superior" room when we checked in. The room was tiny, and looked nothing like the superior rooms on the hotel website, (wouldn't like to speculate as to what a standard room looked like). We were told we had a bath instead of a shower. The shower had to be hand held and was not attached to the wall. The plug in the bath didn't fit properly. The hotel wifi was intermittent and the code given for my partner to use didn't work. Very disappointed as it was for a special occasion.
Good value hotel.
Staff very helpful. Room clean and very nice. Had Valentine extras in room which were good value. Would stay again. Very close to Metro which was only fault as you could feel and hear the trains but overall a quality stay.