- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Does the job well but nothing to be excited about. The centuries of character are good but not helped by the industrial estate built round i..."
"Really good hotel, no problems whatsoever, would certainly use again..."
"I was given a tiny room in a very, very old building. The shower was next to useless, but at least it was clean and relatively cheap, with b..."
"This was a budget booking, so my expectations were already set prior to arrival. Friendly staff, who made me up a sandwich and drinks when I..."
"Great position near to J12 of the M4. Private grounds but M4 noise apparent but not intrusive inside the hotel. Good check-in with helpful s..."
About the hotel
Set in two acres of tranquil grounds, Pincents Manor is ideally located in the South of England for all your business conference, wedding and event requirements. Pincents Manor combines the impressive features of the original grade two Manor House, along with the a brand new state of the art conference centre and wedding location. There are 15 comfortable en-suite bedrooms, offering five different styles of accomodation, decorated to reflect the traditional style of this Manor House.
Pincents Manor in Calcot near Reading is ideally located just 5 minutes away from Junction 12 of the M4. Close to all major routes, there is ample car parking which is free of charge for all events. The Manor House contains 5 individually decorated bedrooms. We have 8 rooms located in a separate building behind the hotel which have views out over the countryside. There are also 3 rooms which form part of the main Manor House but which have external access.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/03/2014 to 10/07/2023 - Please use post code RG31 4UH exiting off the A4 when using a Sat Nav, this will bring you a more effective way to avoid a narrow lane. Thank you The LateRooms.com rates for Pincents Manor in Reading are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Everything above average - nothing brilliant
Does the job well but nothing to be excited about.
The centuries of character are good but not helped by the industrial estate built round it. You still see fields in one direction though!
Really good hotel, no problems whatsoever, would certainly use again