This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Choumissa" means "sun" in Morrocan, a nice name for a nice house. Very well located in the Marrakesh medina, the old town, from only 3mn by walking of the Jema El Fna square ; Dar Choumissa is a riad very easy to acceed. Dar Choumissa is also available in totality.
Discover our Marrakesh guest house in a quiet athmosphere with Moroccan colours and flavours. . . Typically Moroccan breakfast, orange juice, Moroccan pancakes, homemaid bread and jams, olive oil. . . Under the Berber tent, marrakesh ryad Choumissa suggests you a season guests table. Enjoy our marrakesh guest house charms for your holidays in Marrakesh.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Dar Choumissa in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet