- 1 guest reviews
"We were so pleased we chose Villa Moretti for our short stay in Trogir. Across the bridge from the old town ,the location was perfect . Comi..."
About the hotel
Villa Moretti is a charming, boutique hotel in a 17th century palace, built by the Moretti family of navigators and shipowners. The accommodation is right on the waterfront, overlooking the historic town of Trogir. There is no better place to relax and enjoy the views, before taking a gentle five minute quayside stroll into the Renaissance town, to explore the shops, bars, restaurants and cultural attractions of this UNESCO World Heritage Centre.
We offer very comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation in four stylish, well equipped, en-suite rooms, each with fabulous views. Plus a large terrace overlooking the marina, towards the panorama of Trogir bay. The rooms also offer Air conditioning, satellite TV, personal safe, minibar, hairdryer, toiletries and modern bathrooms. Free Wifi is available all through the hotel as well as free parking at the front of the hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 05/07/2012 to 31/07/2021 - Please note that payment takes place with cash only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal for a short stay in Trogir
We were so pleased we chose Villa Moretti for our short stay in Trogir.
Across the bridge from the old town ,the location was perfect . Coming from a week's sailing trip on a small boat,the spacious , spotlessly clean accommodation (with Air Con )was great .Emilia was very welcoming and gave us a lovely breakfast on the shaded terrace . She was very helpful with information on boat timetables, trips to local beaches ,and she organised our taxi to the airport too. A lovely end to our holiday in Croatia -thank-you.