This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the Tuareg district, the médina of easy Marrakech access with parking, near the Palate El Badiâ, Bahia Palate and Palais Royal, to 10 mn of the famous place Jemaâ El Fna. Riad Assalam (Riad of Peace) opens its doors to you in order to be made share an unforgettable dream. You will find there a very old residence entirely renovated in the respect of the Marrakchi tradition.
It reigns there an atmosphere of peace which contrasts curiously with the vibrating life of Médina. A team of three people is at your disposal to make your stay pleasant and family. In this house of charm of the years 1800, you will find there a patio with basin and fountain allowing to refresh itself at the time of strong heats, a Moroccan living room with chimney, dining room, bhou (living room open on the basin), bar reception, satellite television, kitchen. On the 1st floor: 4 rooms, including 3 with double beds and one with simple bed, all with shower, WC. On the 2nd floor: 2 large rooms with corner living room, double beds, terrace; On the 3rd floor: Terrace solarium where one discovers Koutoubia and the palate el Badiâ.
Showing Sunday 1 May 2016 to Monday 2 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Indoor Pool , Massage
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Riad Assalam in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet