This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
From one side hidden in the green, from the other side completely open to the sea, this hotel is characterised by rich elegance and the discreet luxury of its facilities. And as the clear water of the swimming pool reflects shimmering lights by night, it becomes obvious why Excelsior is the right name for this hotel.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/11/2015 to 01/11/2020 - Tourist tax, insurance and registration fee (cca. 1.50 € per person per night) are not included in the price and must be paid at the reception of the property. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet